Are you adequately satisfied with your career path?
Tranquility Counselling can assist you with your Career Development.
If you have questions regarding career exploration/change/redundancy; planning and goal setting; career transition – Vocation Education and Training, University and Industry; Curriculum Vitae/Resume; presentations and workshops, then make an appointment.
“Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.“
Franklin D. Roosevelt
We all dream about our “ultimately satisfying” career, but how do we actually take charge and make it happen?
My background has been in Counselling, Careers and Education. I am an Associate Member of the CDAA (Career Development Association of Australia). I take pride in providing a professional practice, listening to my clients, empowering them to discover and achieve their individual career goals through a heightened awareness, increased self-confidence and a sense of direction.
I place a high value on confidentiality and comply with the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners. Assisting people of all ages and stages in their lives.
How can I help you?
Guide and support individuals to establish and achieve their learning, work and life goals:
- Career exploration | Change | Redundancy
- Decision making, planning and goal setting
- Career transition to Vocational Education and Training, University and Industry
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Guidance on a range of training options
- Coaching on career management, including employability skills
- Present small workshops in career management
- One on one and small group career counselling
Presentations in schools, TAFEs
- Liaise with key stakeholders: schools, TAFEs, government and private agencies